BEST BUYING GUIDE FOR GEYSERS IN 2022
Are you looking for the best geyser in India but overwhelmed after seeing plenty of options available out there? Water heater or geyser is a much-needed appliance especially for colder regions and places where the temperature goes below in winters as people can not bear it in their daily life. Like most products, we now have ample variety and options to choose from, and geysers these days come with better power efficiency and many advanced features. To help you buy a water heater BestBaba’s expert team provides you with an extensive list of the top ten geysers or water heater models in India to pick your ideal one as per your family size, budget, and requirement.
POINTS TO CONSIDER WHILE BUYING BEST GEYSERS IN INDIA
1. SIZE OR STORAGE CAPACITY: You should always consider buying the right sized geyser as per your requirement. An over-sized geyser means heating extra water that is not required. Always prefer to choose the size of the geyser as per the size of your family and consumption habit so that electricity is not wasted.
2. ENERGY CONSUMPTION: A geyser must consume less electricity for heating water and it should work with minimal heat loss. Always prefer to buy a 5 star BEE rated energy efficient geyser and so that you can reduce your monthly electricity bills. High star rated geysers can be a little expensive in the first place but they save a lot of money over a longer period of time.
3. BRAND & WARRANTY: There must be a 2-5 years warranty for your geyser as heating appliances perish too frequently, in that case warranty ensures you the hassle free repairs on the go. So, do not forget to check the warranty on the heating element and tank while purchasing the geyser. Always try to look for popular brands like Havells and Bajaj etc. Because not only are the products of these brands great but also they provide proper after sale services and warranty.
4. FEATURES: While selecting a geyser look for important features like automatic thermal cut-out which saves energy by switching the unit off, helps in protecting the water heater from burning out and It also protects from any accidental damages. Geyser should have adjustable thermostat settings and it must have a safety valve for pressure release and water discharge in case the pressure overshoots the preset limit. Choose a geyser which has a glass coated heating element and rust proof outer body.
BEST GEYSERS IN INDIA
1. BAJAJ NEW SHAKTI SERIES VERTICAL WATER HEATER
Bajaj Shakti series geysers are available with multiple storage capacity 10 Litres, 15 Litres & 25 Litres to choose as per your need. This series geysers operate on 2000 Watts power & 8 bar pressure. Bajaj Shakti Series geysers are available with 4 star BEE Rating.
Bajaj offers free doorstep Installation. Inner tank of this geyser is made of 304 stainless steel & the outer body is made of CRCA material. Along with these features bajaj offers 2 years warranty on “product & Heating Element” & 5 years warranty on tank. Its Titanium armour technology with special inner tank coating prevents the tank from corrosion and rusting.
2. HAVELLS MONZA EC SERIES GEYSERS
Havells Monza EC Series geysers are also available with multiple storage options as per different needs of customers. It operates on 2000 Watt power & 8 bar pressure. These geysers are also available with the 5 star BEE Rating. It has an adjustable knob for temperature settings between 25 degree C to 75 degree C to get the desired temperature & Multi-function Safety Valve which protects Tank from Internal and external pressure build up.
Its heating element is Incoloy glass coated which offers superior heating performance with its excellent resistance to both oxidation and carbonization at high temperature setting and resists corrosion against extreme and hard water conditions.Havells offers a warranty of 7 years on inner containers, 4 years on heating elements and 2 years comprehensive warranty. You may find Havells geysers a little bit expensive as compared to other brands but these geysers offer great value to every extra penny spent on it.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs):
A geyser is an electronic appliance which is installed in our kitchen or bathroom to provide a continuous stream of hot water
A water heater is a device which can be used to heat water but geysers are installed to provide a continuous stream of hot water.
Immersion rods are economical and portable but are less convenient whereas geysers are very convenient to use along with better safety.
Instant water geysers are available with 3kw-4.5 kw power consumption and the total electricity consumption will depend on the number of hours you operate your geyser.
Storage water geysers heat the water inside the tank & can store the hot water as per their capacity. Storage water geysers need a minimum 10-15 minutes time to heat the water While instant geysers are capable of providing hot water supply as and when required instantly.