BEST BUYING GUIDE FOR ELECTRIC KETTLES IN 2022
Do you want to reduce some of the burden of your kitchen chores? Then an electric kettle is an appliance that makes some kitchen tasks easier. An electric kettle can be used for heating water, making tea & coffee, boiling eggs, soups etc. Electric kettles are very easy to use as compared to stove kettles and they heat water in less time by using electricity. It is made of stainless steel, glass, ceramic, metal and plastic materials. In the market, Electric kettles are available in different capacity ranges from 1L to 15L. Electric kettles are extremely portable, we can carry them along with us anywhere especially when we are travelling somewhere. This is a great appliance for those who are living far away from the comforts of home. Many brands are making very good electric kettles like Prestige, Pigeon, Inlasa, Bajaj, etc. The Bestbaba’s expert team has listed the top 10 electric kettles in India on the basis of thousands of customer reviews, feedback and ratings.
POINTS TO CONSIDER WHILE BUYING ELECTRIC KETTLES
1. CAPACITY OF THE KETTLE: Electric Kettles are available in different capacity ranges from 1L to 15L. Capacity of an electric kettle becomes a very important factor. If you need a kettle for 1 to 2 people then 1 litre is enough but for more than 3 people you will need a bigger one.
2. BOILING TIME: When buying an electric kettle, it is important to pay attention to how much time it takes to boil water. Mostly, electric kettles will take around 1 to 4 minutes to boil the water.
3. NOISE: Electric kettle should not make a lot of noise although some low quality kettles do make noises that can disturb you. So, you have to ensure that It makes only one beep sound when the task is completed.
4. MATERIALS USED: Mostly, electric kettles are made of steel, glass & plastic. Compared to plastic, electric kettles made of stainless steel and glass are better. Kettles which are made of plastic can cause very bad odour even after cleaning it properly.
5. AUTOMATIC SHUT DOWN: Auto shut off is a very important feature for an electric kettle. Once the water reaches the boiling point, the kettle should automatically shut down to save your time and electricity.
6. EASY TO USE: Electric kettle should be easy to operate. If you are fond of tea and coffee then an electric kettle makes your work easy. If you want to buy an electric kettle for complex tasks, then you should look for a kettle with features like a temperature controlling system etc.
BEST ELECTRIC KETTLES MAKERS IN INDIA
1. PRESTIGE ELECTRIC KETTLES
Prestige makes several types of electric kettles. Prestige Electric kettle comes with smart features like automatic cutoff, single-touch lid locking, and a beautifully designed steel & glass body. You can make your own tea, coffee, pasta, hot chocolate, soup in 5 to 6 minutes using Prestige Electric Kettles. Prestige makes both cheap and expensive electric kettles. Some Prestige electric kettles are available for less than Rs.1000.
2. KENT ELECTRIC KETTLES
Kent makes many types of household products, one of which is an electric kettle. Kent Electric Kettles are made of premium quality using strong borosilicate glass and stainless steel. Other features of Kent electric kettles are auto-cut off function, 360-degree rotation base, LED illumination etc. Kent Electric kettles are available in all types of price ranges. You can upgrade the way you boil water for your morning tea, coffee, and hot soups with KENT Electric Kettles.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs):
We should look for capacity, boiling time, material quality, cost, etc. in an electric kettle.
No, we can’t leave water inside the electric kettle. Leaving water inside the kettle will result in limescale that will not only ruin the taste of hot beverages but will contribute to the shortened lifespan and weakened heating performance of the kettle.
It depends on the power rating of the electric kettle and on the amount of water inside while using it. Mostly, an electric kettle boils water in 1 to 4 minutes.
Yes, we should empty the kettle out once we’re done.
Yes, electric kettles are way faster than stovetop kettles. larger capacity electric kettles are slower compared to the smaller capacity kettles.
We should use distilled vinegar with some water to clean our kettle.