BEST BUYING GUIDE FOR DISHWASHERS IN 2024
Are you still doing your dishes manually? If yes, then this is the right time to bring home a new dishwasher, which provides a convenient and quick way to clean all your plates, cutlery, cups & all other utensils thoroughly. With a dishwasher, there’s no more need to soak dishes in murky water, or deal with greasy glasses.
To address different needs of consumers, there are mainly three types of dishwashers available in the market named as Built-in dishwashers, Countertop models and Portable units.
Most of the Dishwashers are not designed as per the Indian cooking utensils, so choosing the right dishwasher model for your Indian kitchen can be a bit challenging. There are so many options but the BestBaba team has created a best buying guide to help you narrow down the options available with the right choice of dishwasher for your kitchen. We go over the various types, capacities, and features while looking for a dishwasher, and provide you helpful tips for getting the perfect device as per your need. So, when you’re ready to buy, please consider our recommended brands.
POINTS TO CONSIDER WHILE BUYING DISHWASHER
- You should prefer to decide the capacity according to the number of members in the family. In India generally Dishwashers are available with 8-14 place settings.
- You can prefer those dishwashers which are specially designed as per Indian Kitchen utensils so that they get fit properly inside the dishwasher.
- Your dishwasher should have adjustable rack configuration to perfectly accommodate different types of dishes.
- You should always look for stainless steel tub dishwashers over plastic tubs as the plastic tub dishwashers are more noisier & less energy efficient.
- A dishwasher should have glass protection technology as the Glass Protection technology gives ultimate protection to your glassware.
- Always go for those dishwashers which use less water for cleaning & also generate less noise.
BEST DISHWASHERS IN INDIA
1. BOSCH 13 PLACE SETTINGS DISHWASHER (SMS66GW01I)
Bosch “SMS66GW01I” model with 13 Place Settings is suitable for families with up to 4 - 5 members, and comes with an adjustable Cutlery box. Bosch has designed its dishwashers for Indian Kitchens and can easily fit all types of Indian utensils. Along with that you don't need to manually pre-rinse utensils before loading the dishwasher. Its Intensive Kadhai Programme– Perfected for cleaning greasy & oily masala stains.
2. VOLTAS BEKO 8 PLACE SETTINGS TABLE TOP DISHWASHER (DT8S, INBUILT HEATER)
Voltas Beko ‘DT8S’ 8 place setting dishwasher can fit up to 96 utensils in one go. With its 6 wash programmes namely intensive, normal, eco, glassware, “clean & shine” & Mini 30, it can clean all kinds of utensils in the Indian kitchen including stainless steel, ceramic etc.
It has ECO - a special program for saving water and electricity. Above all of these features, this dishwasher is available at a very affordable price.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs):
Dishwashers from Bosch, Voltas & some other brands are specially designed as per the indian Kitchen utensils & are very much capable of cleaning your regular indian dishes maximum.efficiency
It is advised not to put aluminium utensils inside a dishwasher as due to the natural oxidation these metal utensils may tarnish.
Yes. Buying a dishwasher could be a very wise decision as it can save a lot of your time & can minimise the burden of doing dishes manually. There are many dishwashers available in the market that can wash your dishes as clean as you expect by doing with your hands.
No, Dishwashers use very less water to clean your dishes. Dishwashers from Bosch & many popular brands can clean a fully loaded tub with utensils by using just 8-10 litres of water.