BEST BUYING GUIDE FOR THE AIR PURIFIERS IN 2023
Are you breathing in polluted air? You have to know that air pollution has many bad effects on our health. In most of the cities in India the air quality is worsening with increasing PM 2.5 particles, so we need to keep ourselves safe by breathing fresh and clean air. Therefore, an air purifier is a good option for breathing with clean air indoors. The best quality Air Purifiers remove air pollutants of size PM 2.5 & PM 10 to make the indoor environment breathable. Air purifiers are most frequently used in homes and offices And also beneficial for asthma, allergies, bronchitis, and many other patients. An air purifier improves the overall indoor air quality and in turn, improves your health. Here the BestBaba’s expert team has shortlisted the top 10 air purifiers available in the market on the basis of thousands of customers’ reviews, feedback and ratings.
POINTS TO CONSIDER WHILE BUYING AIR PURIFIERS
- FILTER : Consider an air purifier with HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) filters because these can eliminate maximum microscopic pollutants like pollen, dust, mould, bacteria, and pet dander. Try to avoid UV filtration because it may emit ozone which is harmful to your health.
- CLEAN AIR DELIVERY RATE : Before buying an air purifier check the CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) which measures the volume of air that can be purified at its maximum speed setting.
- DECIBELS [dB] : Make sure that its noise rating is less than 50dB so that it does not disturb your sleep.
- AIR CHANGE PER HOUR : Consider an air purifier with a rate of more than 4 ACH (Air Change per Hour) that is effective in removing microscopic allergens. ACH indicates the number of times the purifier can clean the total volume of air in a room within an hour.
- AIR QUALITY INDEX : Prefer to buy an air purifier with an AQI monitor that is lightweight, in-built AQI monitor means you will be able to check the air quality while the device is running.
BEST AIR PURIFIERS MAKERS IN INDIA
1. COWAY AIR PURIFIERS
The South Korean company Coway offers a unique filtration system and smart air control system for the best air purifier. Coway Air Purifiers have HEPA air filters that are very good for small rooms with excellent air quality. It has a special anti-virus green HEPA filter. Coway air purifiers have patented urethane carbon filters to trap bad odour, formaldehyde, VOCs & cigarette smoke.
2. PHILIPS AIR PURIFIERS
Philips is one of the leading and most trusted brands in the manufacturing of home appliances with the latest technology and innovation. Philips air purifiers are designed, especially for your bedroom and constantly monitor and purify your bedroom’s air quality. It removes 99.97% airborne pollutants by using 4-stage filtration with true HEPA filter.
3. HONEYWELL AIR PURIFIERS
Honeywell is a good and well established company and they use the most advanced technology in their products. Honeywell air purifiers are designed with a multi-stage filtration process and the latest air filtration technology. The company also offers indoor air purifiers for offices and commercial space.
4. DYSON AIR PURIFIERS
Dyson Pure Cool air purifiers with powerful towers automatically remove pollutants and circulate purified air throughout the room. The WiFi-enabled air purifier has a 360 glass HEPA filter and comes with remote control and a smartphone solution. Dyson makes one of the best air purifiers in the world, But these air purifiers come at a premium pricing.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs):
You can purchase an air purifier to improve overall indoor air quality in a home or office or to assist in removing certain pollutants from the air that are known to trigger or enhance allergies or asthma in humans or animals.
Portable air purifiers for single rooms typically cover areas up to 700 square feet effectively.
The loudness of an air purifier (measured in decibels) depends on a few factors like the model of the air purifier. Make sure that its noise rating is less than 50dB so that it does not disturb your sleep.
Air purifier draws the air using a fan and passes it through its filter(s) or cleaner to purify the air.
An air purifier that uses HEPA filter as its primary air cleaning method is known as HEPA Air Purifier. HEPA stands for High-Efficiency Particulate Air. A HEPA filter can remove more than 99% of fine particles which are sizes down to 0.3 microns in diameter.